Maritime Progress Ltd is a BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Assurance accredited company which is proud of its history and service to the marine industry.
Maritime Progress deals solely with the marine industry, offering one of the fastest and most comprehensive services available for the supply of all types of marine signage and safety posters. All our products are legislatively compliant.
Our Quality Statement
Maritime Progress Ltd aims to provide products that contribute to people’s safety, that conform to our customer’s requirements, to deliver them on time and at a competitive price.
In recent years we have assisted both ISSA and IMPA in the preparation of the signage sections of their catalogues and participated in various Shipping and Marine committees, including BSi. We are also involved with ISO standards, including ISO/TC8/SC1 – Ships and marine technology – Lifesaving and fire protection and ISO/TC8/SC1/WG3 – Ships and marine technology – Fire protection; as well as PH/008 – Graphical symbols and PH/008/01 – Graphical symbols – Safety signs.
Collectively our staff have many years marine experience resulting in the standard of service and quality of product demanded by today’s shipping industry.
Our Quality System is built around the following objectives:
- We will supply quality products at competitive prices.
- Our customers and suppliers will be treated in a professional, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
- Telephones will be answered promptly by knowledgeable staff.
- All orders and enquires received before 3:00 pm will be dealt with the same day.
- Confirmed orders received before 1:00 pm will be dispatched before the end of the day.
- Orders will be inspected twice prior to despatch to guard against picking errors.
- We guarantee to give 100% effort towards personal service and customer satisfaction.
Value for money